Volunteer at YouthCare
Volunteers Demonstrate that this Community Cares
Volunteers are critical to us continuing our mission. They support everything YouthCare does, whether volunteering directly with youth or helping behind-the-scenes to ensure that young people have the environment and resources they need. YouthCare serves young people of many racial and ethnic backgrounds, abilities, sexual orientations, gender identities, and religious beliefs. We seek volunteers that reflects that diversity.
- Individual Opportunities: One person's time and skills can provide significant support in getting homeless youth off the streets and preparing for life.
- Group Opportunities: Families, friends, neighbors, colleagues, church groups — even book clubs or birthday parties — have all joined together to lend a hand. It's a great bonding experience and a huge help to YouthCare and the homeless youth we serve.
Interested in volunteering? Here's what we typically seek in a volunteer:
- Willing to support our community's homeless youth
- 21+ years old for individual opportunities OR 16+ years old for group opportunities
- Able to commit to the allotted time commitment, typically 6 months consecutively
- Able to pass a national background check: see the background check policy here
Please click above on the relevant type of volunteering you are looking for: "Individual Opportunities" vs. "Group Opportunities." Thank you for your interest!