What We Need Now
Seasonal drives are crucial to helping us meet immediate needs. You can make an individual donation or host a community drive to collect essential items for the young people in our programs. One great way to give is via our Amazon.com Wish List - items will be shipped directly to us! If you'd like to plan farther ahead, check out our upcoming drives calendar.
Current Drive: Independence
We currently need:
- Small kitchen appliances
- Dishes, cups, and utensils
- New kitchen and bath towels
- Sheet sets and new pillows
- Alarm clocks
- Cleaning supplies
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Vacuums, brooms, and mops
- Laundry detergent and baskets
- Gift cards (Safeway, Target, Fred Meyer, Ross, etc.)
Donations can be delivered Monday-Friday 9am-5pm to 2500 NE 54th St., Seattle, WA 98105.
In-kind donation receipts will be issued to you for your tax purposes.
You can also make a donation online at www.youthcare.org or purchase donations from YouthCare’s Wish List on Amazon.com.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or (206) 204-1412.