1,104 Homeless/Unstably Housed Youth At Count Us In
On May 16, 2012, service providers throughout King County, in coordination with United Way of King County, hosted a point in time count of homeless and unstably housed youth, known as "Count Us In."
The goal of this annual effort is to gain a clearer understanding of hte number of young people without a stable place to live on any given night in King county. This year, 1,104 young people participated in the Count Us In event.
A full report of the results will be available in mid-June.
2012 Count Us In Partners:
- Asian Counseling and Referral Services
- Atlantic Street Center
- Auburn Youth Resources
- Central Youth and Family Services
- City of Seattle Parks Department
- Friends of Youth
- New Horizons
- Peace for the Streets by Kids from the Streets
- Seattle Youth Employment Program
- Teen Feed
- Union Gospel Mission
- YMCA Youth and Young Adult Services
|2012 Count Us In Results Press Release||184.53 KB|